Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
Yes, I know there is a popup on my page now. I put it there. Don't worry, it's not a bad thing. I suggest you click it
Receipts, receipts, we got em, quite literally. Here are four receipts which have gone public via internet in the recent past:
- “Ching” and “Chong” — That’s what Chick-Fil-A labelled two UC Irvine students in December 2011. The image was posted on the internet, blogged on tumblr, and the offending employee named Lia got fired amid much defensive PR fluff from Chick-Fil-A.
- “Lady Chinky Eyes” — That’s how Papa John’s in New York City referred to Minhee Cho in January 2012. Cho tweeted the receipt, prompting Papa John’s to post on apology on its Facebook page and terminate the offending employee.
- “Chinx” — That’s how Hooters in Fresh Meadows, Queens, described Kisuk Cha and his girlfriend when they ordered wings and shrimp there in September 2012. Cha sued. The employee resigned and as far as I know the lawsuit is ongoing.
- “Ching Chong Lee” — That’s what CVS in New Jersey named Hyun Jin Lee in February 2013. Following Cha’s example, Lee has filed a lawsuit. CVS says the employee will be “counseled and trained”.
They keep giving us these receipts and we’ll keep filing lawsuits. Let’s do this.
Always keep fighting.
I love these shows, but by God they have a lot of problems.
Can we please discuss the clear fact
that whenever David Tennant takes a photo with another dude, it instantly looks like they’re secretly in a relationship? I mean…
- Awkward first date
- Better second one
- A night after their third
- Official engagement photos
- “You may now kiss the groom.”
- A tid bit angsty following their first fight as a married couple
- They made up!
- Clearly, he scored himself a Trophy Husband.
“OFFICIAL ENGAGEMENT” PHOTO IS KILLING ME SOFTLY
Thug Kitchen by DarkClinton
This is the literally the best.
imagine the possibilities of a drunk sherlock in a gay bar. imagine the possibilities of a drunk sherlock in a gay bar who loves to dance. imagine.
imagine the possibilities of a very angry, possessive John who comes to pick Sherlock up from said gay bar